Anyone in New York City?

Esther Ewing ewingchange at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:00:00 PDT 2008

Esther:
Greetings and welcome to NYC from another Esther who is also Canadian and
who is also living in NYC. My husband and I have been here since 2001 and I
would love to meet you and to have a "how to get on in NYC" conversation as
well as a "here are some people you should meet" etc.

Please do contact me directly at ewingchange at gmail.com or call me at
212-661-6024 and we'll arrange to meet. You will have lots of fun here.

Best regards
Esther