Accessing the archives

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 08:03:46 PDT 2008

Murli has been our virtual host on the Boise State University listserv system for, I don't know, how many years has it been now?

A shining example of being "completely present and completely invisible", to use Harrison's phrase for graceful holding of an open space.

Time to thank you again, Murli, for the act of leadership that opened space for this awesome list.

Jeff Aitken
San Francisco

________________________________
> Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:23:23 +0530
> From: murliman at gmail.com
> Subject: Accessing the archives
> To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>
> In response to a question - nothing about the list has changed. Accessing the site archives will not infect your computer with digital pathogens.  As a rule, use Firefox, Flock or Opera rather than Internet Explorer as your browser.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Murli
> * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008