Open Space 2.0 - Beyond the Dogma

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Fri May 2 02:18:12 PDT 2008

Dear Brett, Michael H, John E, Kaliya H, Harrison O and anyone I've
forgotten:

Warm thanks for your responses to my post.

I have added them to this web page www.jackmartinleith.com/?page_id=192 along
with photos that I've found on the web. If you would prefer to have your
comments removed, please let me know. Please also inform me if publication
of the photo requires authorisation, or you would like the image source
credited.

A few people have commented straight onto the blog and you can see these
comments here: www.jackmartinleith.com/?page_id=191. Additional comments are
very welcome.

Places are still available for the two-hour exploration in Brighton, UK, on
14 May.

And remember that you can participate via Skype. The Skype user name is
<rationalmadness> and the times are 1400 to 1600 British Summer Time, which
is one hour ahead of GMT.

With my very best wishes,

Jack

P.S. The Open Space group on Facebook (
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7189220743 - worth joining Facebook just to
get access to it!) now has 149 members, with new people joining every couple
of days. You can find all sorts of resources there, including details of an
OS facilitator training taking place in the UK in June, led by Roma Iskander
and Sheila Marsh. And Doc List has created an OS group on LinkedIn.

Jack Martin Leith
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith