Open Space postings in coloured text

Robert Chaffe chaffer at eftel.net.au
Thu May 8 16:38:43 PDT 2008

Colour (or if you prefer color) is important in communication, it is
a fact of life that many of us are colour blind, in particular males
to the colour red (at least 40% of the male population).  Therefore
my request is that as we post to the list we restrict the use of
colours like red that make it hard for many to read our important
messages.  Please keep colour in the postings and use it to highlight
or lift the page to engage the reader.

It seems that when working on a white background the colours Black
and Blue work best for blocks of text.

Regards Rob