Creating Space in Construction - sequel (longish)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 07:57:09 PDT 2008

Brilliant Brendan! How neatly you have turned the conversation to reveal the
possibilities. Folks asked for Passion and Responsibility -- they got it,
and it confused them! Food for thought!! But don't be surprised that if,
upon reflection, they opt for control (Consultant giving them hell) even at
the cost of the successful completion of the project. I guess it shouldn't
amaze me any more, but I am always shocked when people choose precisely the
path that led them into dysfunction in the first place. Old habits die hard,
and the preservation of a sense of control (even when everybody knows they
never had control) is one of the oldest of habits. But you have to keep
trying, and you surely are giving it a real good go. Congratulations!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html