Convergence or Group Consensus

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Mar 20 14:37:22 PDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I like the fact that you create the five headings only for the posting of
reports and not for the posting of topics on the Market place. This way, you
allow that divergence, exploration, innovation to take place and respect the
liberty and responsibility given by the OS principles.

This is a nice model when we face situations where the leadership does want
the mapping out right away on site of the connections with each existing
strategic  orientations. I'll keep your story close by for those situations.

Thank you for sharing that.

Diane