Creating Space in Construction (long'ish)

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Mar 17 06:44:54 PDT 2008

Congratulations Brendan,

Again OS does it's magic. Would you now go ahead in using the butterfly and
bee metaphor knowing as you said: to his amazement, there was no adverse
reaction from the mob! Your hesitation was discussed just a few weeks ago at
an OS  training where a participant was going to facilitate her first OS
with leaders of 40 large companies and was also intending to avoid quoting
the 2 metaphors.

Other participants experienced with other daring or so called touchy feely
methods strongly felt that if the facilitator is comfortable and trusts what
he - she is doing and is doing something that has meaning, this trust will
be communicated to participants who will generally not only respect the
process but take full advantage of it to their own greater benefit.

Interesting that you just demonstrated that with the bells.

Diane