World Open Space on Open Space 2008 - July in San Francisco

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed Mar 5 17:54:41 PST 2008

Lisa, thanks for reposting the WOSonOS info!

Just want to put in a good word for WOSonOS's for the hesitators out there.

I've been to three of them and found them to be such rich experiences. So
much wisdom, so much life in the room. And one never knows what one will
learn from them. The highlight of the last one I went to: realizing I know
nothing about Open Space : )

I think this one is extra special (well, ok, they're all special) because
it's the first time in at least 8 years that the WOSonOS is happening in the
USA. Who knows when it'll come back here, 2016?! And all the more exciting
that it's happening in a place which is such a hub for OS and kindred spirits.

Really looking forward to seeing you all there, seeing old faces, making new
friends.

Until July!

appreciatively,
raffi