Creating the book in a second- a need for ideas

avner avnerh at zahav.net.il
Wed Mar 26 03:22:05 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues

We are having a one day OS in a beautiful open park, with 450 people of a cellular company in Israel. They want to create a leading company in which happy clients and workers want to be part of.

The Sponser (the head of their largest division) is an OS facilitator as well, insists on one day OS and about having the book of of summaries done before we are moving to actions in the afternoon.

I am co facilitate this day with Shay Ben Yossef, that`s on top of being a great OS facilitator he is also an excellent organizer, so we are ready to be challenged

Any experiences about ways to do it are most welcome

Thank you

Avner Haramati
Jerusalem