Heroine's Journey and OST (was: Temple Bells and other Esoterica)

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat Mar 22 15:16:43 PDT 2008

Doc--

I love your mapping of OS to The Heroe's Journey. Well done.

Is someone willing to take this the next step?

A few years ago I did a combined OS and intro for a meeting of the
Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), in which we started talking
about the Heroe's Journey. The question soon was asked--What about the
Heroine's Journey?

What is the Heroine's Journey, and how does it map to OS?

			:- Doug. Germann