AW: OS with and for elderly, mental health consumers and others

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Wed Mar 12 03:37:57 PDT 2008

Wonderful, Harrison and everybody. Thank you.

I will have my first talk about an OS for a strategic planning meeting this
Friday morning with the head of a large institution with sheltered
workshops. The Swiss laws have been changed drastically, giving handicapped
people more responsibility for what services they want to buy (the money
will go to them instead of to the institutions in the future), and this
needs to be implemented by the organisations. This thread couldn’t have been
timed with more perfection!!!

With love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG