MW Learnshop in Sweden June 23-29

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Mar 10 10:54:04 PDT 2008

Dear friends in Open Space!

We welcome you to join us in Sweden for “The Medicine Wheel Tool© Intensive
Learnshop”, facilitated by Birgitt and Ward Williams Dalar International
Consultancy Inc.

Eva P Svensson and myself took part in the Learnshop last August in
Germany/Austria, and were so inspired by it, so we decided to bring it over
here this summer. To me this Learnshop was a very important step on my
journey to support organizations to becoming continuously consciously
working in Open Space. It is a holistic tool, simple enough to enable those
using it, to grasp the complexity of their organization/system. The
exploration is conducted around purpose, leadership, vision, community,
management, relations and the circle of the whole.

We already have participants enough to be sure it will be followed through
BUT still have space for YOU to join us.

The entire Learnshop is 7 days but there is also a 4 day option. For more
information please visit our homepage www.gcgroup.se
<http://www.gcgroup.se/>  where you find an invitation in English – and
Swedish.  Uups, just noticed the German version is not online – so contact
me off list, if you’d like a German version.

The Learnshop will be held in a nice family-style hotel on a lovely island,
right at the beautiful sea, about 1 hour north-west from Gothenburg. So
fringe benefit is to experience Sweden at its peak! Magic Midsummer!! For
pictures of the island and its surroundings visit: www.tjornbilder.com
<http://www.tjornbilder.com/>  Try the link “pictures” where there is a
clickable map – showing pictures from all over the place. Rönnäng is the
place where we’ll meet!

I hope you find the information in the flyer irresistible and that we will
see each other in Sweden in June!

And if you have questions – please get in touch with us!

On behalf of the Genuine Contact ™ Group Scandinavia

Thomas Herrmann

 <mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com> thomas at openspaceconsulting.com