[Open Space World] Comment: "The 16th Annual World OSonOS Conference, San Francisco, July 2008"

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Mar 9 15:41:45 PDT 2008

Thanks, Ted -

Friends, Stephan asked on the openspaceworld.com website about accommodation
for the WOSonOS 2008 conference.  You will see my reply on that blog.

Everyone who registers for WOSonOS 2008 will receive a list of
accommodations to help them in planning their stay in San Francisco.  If any
of you would like to see that list, learn more about our schedule, or have
any questions, this expanded information will be on our soon-to-be-launched
event website - but until then, please feel free to contact me directly at
lisaheft at openingspace.net.

Cheers from a sunny Berkeley, California afternoon,

Lisa

On behalf of the WOSonOS 2008 Host Team

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator