Frustration -and- WOSonOS 2008 information

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Mar 6 12:35:29 PST 2008

Hi, lovely Joelle and all - just to let you know that the WOSonOS2008
website is not 'live' yet - it has a 'place holder' message for now.  Much
more information coming soon - the fabulous Justin Sampson has been working
hard on the website and he and I are just now reviewing pages to make some
adjustments before we launch.

Before that launch, please contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net
if you have any questions about schedule, accommodation, airports, ground
transport, activities in the region, costs, currency conversion, weather,
the Learning Workshop, the author evening with marvelous Harrison, the lunch
with local facilitators, what outfits you might wish to bring along, cool
places to visit in San Francisco, ideas for wineries to visit in the Napa
Valley, a good place to walk in an old-growth Redwood forest, feedback to
remind you that you are fabulous, and more...

Please contact both Nettie Pardue -and- Kelly Feder if you think you may
need an invitation letter for your visa appointment - they will ask you for
some information so we can create a helpful letter for you:
nettie at nettiepardue.com and federandhenkel at yahoo.com .

More messages about WOSonOS 2008 coming soon,

Lisa

On behalf of the WOSonOS 2008 Host Team

Register for WOSonOS 2008 at www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=150208