OST on Wikipedia (was: OST becoming mainstream)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Jun 16 19:54:44 PDT 2008

Lisa and all,

My guess is that perhaps someone who is active in the Wikipedia community
and experienced in writing entries there could help us.

We might see ourselves as open source, sharing information, non-proprietary,
etc., etc, etc. But that is not necessarily apparent to someone on the
outside. Nor might that necessarily be the experience from someone outside
the OST practitioner community.

I recall submitting a description of OST (Michael Herman's, in fact) a few
years back for a presentation at a labor psychology conference a few years
back. And they completely re-wrote it because it sounded too "commercial." !!

best,
raffi