FW: Magic in the Middle

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Mon Jun 16 09:20:21 PDT 2008

Thank you for these noticings Doug.

The magic in the middle is the punchline of the mastercard commercials, the
part that is priceless. The experience and awakened imagination in a field,
in community, in self of aliveness in creation. The one that is deep in our
bones beyond words and that is utterly simple.

The magic in the middle is the relation and love that grows from an amazing
connection of walking with my boy to the school yard on a sunny Father's Day
to play catch, hit a few balls, practice his throw to first base. It is the
heartful love shared that runs deeper than Hallmark that makes Fathers Day
Fathers Day.

The magic in the middle of a circle is the point where people in the circle
can't not touch each other because the listening, witnessing, healing has
transcended the words spoken, even into the form of simple action. The hub
that energetically draws in and then explodes in beauty beyond the rim.

So much. Thank you for stirring this in me this morning.

To the center...

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf
Orem, Utah USA