practical question: uploading and collating images

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jun 5 09:37:01 PDT 2008

Dear Marty,
Yaari has figured this out...we now always offer crosslinked pdf books
of proceedings to our clients...Yaari (you find him on the world map,
Yaari Pannwitz in Germany) will surely tell you about his approach (all
I know is that it gets a very convenient product, if it is all in word,
you can also fix it to have a full text search)
For an example of a pdf crosslinked book of proceedings done from
handwritten notes, see
> http://www.boscop.org/files/Events/Event_485/e_doku_anliegen_vlotho_2007.pdf

and for the next steps regarding projects agreed upon in the action
planning see the second part of the document here
> http://www.boscop.org/files/Events/Event_485/e_doku_vorhaben_vlotho_2007.pdf

By clicking on the cover you get to the table of contents (numerical in
the report section, alphabetical in the action planning section) and
from there to the individual parts...you can leaf through the report
forward and backward.

As I mentioned, if it is done in word, you can not only do a full text
search but you could also link the conveners to the contact list with
all the contact data...its endless.

Greetings from Berlin