Have a great WOSNOS

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:09:22 PDT 2008

Dear Open Space friends,

As one of those who is fortunate enough to have time and resources to join
in the WOSonOS this year, it is very exciting to already feel the flock
gathering, with all these warm wishes flying in from Chile and Berlin and
Nova Scotia and Israel and Edinburgh and Kungsbacka!

If conditions allow, I will post some of what's happening at the Open Space
World blog:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/

love, Christy
--