Have a great WOSNOS

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Fri Jul 25 12:37:45 PDT 2008

Dear colleagues and friend

As Kerry beautifully wrote

"I will miss seeing old friends and making new ones, as well as the
wonderful atmosphere and unforgettable experience of a world gathering." But
I can not make it to Baghdad this year...

Wishing each and all a rich, joyous and fruitful gathering which I have no
doubt is on its way

Thank you Raffi for your wonderful offering

Much love
Tova

Tova Averbuch
"עוגנים", מרחב פתוח בארגונים
"Oganim", opening space in organizatoins
34 Rabinowitz st.
Holon 58672
972-3-5523476
972-52-8305343