Open Space with Construction Engineers

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Jan 25 03:37:37 PST 2008

Dear Brendan,
from a very cold Berlin: I am sure there will be bunches of stories
pouring in (Boeing doors....) AND that the folks with the questions will
not be convinced...you can also show them the worldscape data base with
close to 400 os events recorded
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/
select the field "industry" and see several events...AND they will not
be convinced.
What always seems to work is a meeting of the people in charge and then
some. I always insist that a contact meeting (distinct from the more
concrete planning meeting)with everyone who has a say in this takes
place. Main point is to go through the pre-conditions for open space,
its more of a consultation job checking with them whether the
preconditions are met. That and some other details they are interested
in takes about one hour or an hour and a half at the most. After that,
sleep twice so that you and they can mull over whether they really want
to do it. No selling, no convincing.
Have a great day
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 473 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries (working in a total of 132 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org