Practical Question

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 15:25:49 PST 2008

Yari - Always nice to see you here (wherever here is) - and I totally agree.
Tasting Open Space is a downer. Do it - or Don't do it. But if you Do it -
Do it well! With a real issue, with real consequences, real passion, real
responsibility - REAL Open Space. Not that I think you would argue - knowing
that you are a definite "Do-it!" Person. As I said. It is nice to see you
here!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html