New Website

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 08:30:12 PST 2008

I need some help and will greatly appreciate your input and suggestions. A
few moments ago I pushed the "publish" button thereby delivering my revised
website to the InterNet. A very anxious moment for sure, but it all seems to
be there and working. www.openspaceworld.com still contains much of the
previous material on Open Space including books and papers, which are yours
for the downloading. And there is also a new opening page along with new
material describing my soon-to-be published book, "Wave Rider: Leadership
for High Performance in a Self Organizing World" (Berrett-Koehler/fall
2008). You will also find a new program I will be offering with the same
title as the book. So it is a proud/anxious moment for me - and I will
deeply appreciate any thoughts, comments, or suggestions that you may wish
to share (offline if you like to hhowen at verizon.net ).

Many Thanks!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>