Ever heard of a permanent exhibition run in Open Space?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jan 28 03:21:54 PST 2008

Dear friends in Open Space

I have recently been opening space for a project/vision of creating an
exhibition that gathers all interestgroups around the sea. The project has
already strong back up from the main interestgroups – municipality as well
as private interests. The initiator is a group of very influential persons
(especially one private investor) that often have great ideas + also get
walk them through. I was quite impressed that they dared to let this baby of
theirs go running into Open Space...which was the idea of the projectmanager
who had experienced an OST-meeting earlier this spring.

The main goal is to make the different actors “around the sea” visable to
the public especially youth and kids. A house is going to be built where the
exhibition will be.

In an Open Space meeting it became clear that one of the main things is to
create a space for meeting each other. And the projectmanager is so thrilled
by her experience in Open Space – so we are talking about finding ways to
run the whole thing in Open Space. So my questions is if you have heard of
any similar examples and would like to share experiences from that?

Warm regards

Thomas Herrmann Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting Fax +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email:  <mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Administrator\Application%20Data\Micr
osoft\Signaturer\www.openspaceconsulting.com> www.openspaceconsulting.com
Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation och ta tillvara hela
dess potential?

Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
* Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
* Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
* Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
* Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
* Coaching för organisationer i förändring
Vårt antivirusskydd scannar alla utgående mail. Infekterade mail stoppas
automatiskt.