SV: What color open space

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Jan 3 09:46:43 PST 2008

Hi dear friends in Open Space - Michael posed a few questions which I felt
inspired to answer.

What color has open space?
---The wide top of a rainbow - all!
And
What color has Open Space Technology?
---Same but more focused - ends of the rainbow - all!

And
What color has Open Space Facilitator?
--- black at the start of an OS-meeting, like a black hole absorbing all the
light - and then at the end of the opening white allowing all the colors of
the spectrum to come alive - and then, of course invisible when holding the
space...

Well, that's the colors I've seen in Swedish OS-events anyway...how does it
look at your place?

Warm regards and good wishes to all of you for 2008
Thomas Herrmann (hoping to make it to SF - to see many of you again)