AW: Nutrient beginning

Marei Kiele mareikiele at web.de
Fri Feb 15 13:19:04 PST 2008

Hi folks,

I want to pick up on the "love" subject.

Resonating with Maturana, offered in simple words is a definition of
love I believe to have found in the book "The Urban Shaman" ~ the
definition originating from Hawaii:

"Love is to be happy with."

To me it seems to express both, the scientific perspective shared by Pat
and the basis of Open Space Technology. And it's easy to remember :)

Happily,
Marei