Proceedings from past (W)OSonOS's

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed Feb 13 16:24:28 PST 2008

Dear Thomas, and all-

Kiev WOSonOS proceedings at:

http://www.open-space.in.ua/old/Brief%20report_files/Book_of_proceedings_WOSonOS_2007-2.pdf

http://www.open-space.in.ua/old/Brief%20report_files/Next_Steps_WOSonOS_2007.pdf

Thomas, Halifax and Goa proceedings coming to an inbox near you, albeit sans
fotos. It looks like neither of those proceedings are available online.

THomas, I can send you the Goa proceedings with photos using a file
uploading service, if you want to do a little bit of heavy lifting. 33
megabytes...ouch.

Michael, if you think it worthwhile to have the Goa and Halifax proceedings
at  OSW, let me know. Halifax weighs in at 1.4 mb. Pic-free Goa weighs in at
least than 1 mb.

warmly,
raffi