Proceedings from past (W)OSonOS's

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Feb 12 21:09:24 PST 2008

i'm somehow missing the document for goa proceedings.  if someone would send
it to me, i will replace it, so the link will work again.  since then, i've
tried to link to the proceedings posted elsewhere, rather than archive them
directly.  and yes, the links i have for kiev and halifax are not working.
if all else fails, somebody could send those docs too, and i'll go back into
the archiving business -- momentarily!  :-)  michael

On Feb 12, 2008 6:02 PM, Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
wrote:

>  Dear friends in OS
>
> On todays WOSonOS telephone conference (which you will get a report on
> soon) there was a question raised regarding where to find the proceedings
> from last year in Kiev. So when I looked into the osw.org website I
> noticed that neither Halifax nor GOas proceedings where (to me anyway)
> possible to download... Something must have happened to those links??
>

> I sent an email to one of the organizers in Kiev (Yana) to see if we can
> get those proceedings fixed, offering my assistance to post them. Anyone who
> knows about the other links??
>
> Warm regards & Good Night
>
> Thomas Herrmann Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
> Open Space Consulting Fax +46 (0)300-713 89
> Pensévägen 4
> 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
> Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
> www.openspaceconsulting.com
> Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation och ta tillvara hela
> dess potential?
>
> Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
> * Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
> * Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
> * Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
> * Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
> * Coaching för organisationer i förändring

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.openspaceworld.org