AW: Be prepared to be surprised?

Marei Kiele mareikiele at web.de
Sat Feb 9 05:01:44 PST 2008

Sorry, I mixed up the names ~ just realized that Park which showed up on the email is your last name…
Please read my other email as “Hi Stan”!!

Greetings,
Marei

--
Tun Sie das, was Sie wirklich wollen?

Holistic Facilitation ~ Ganzheitliche Begleitung
PSYCH-K®, PER-K®, Genuine Contact™, Open Space
Rolandstr. 12 • 33615 Bielefeld • Germany
tel:  +49 - 521 – 521 76 43 • mob: +49 - 171 - 810 71 61
info at mareikiele.de • www.mareikiele.de