Practical Question & OST_book in Russian

Elena Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Feb 4 20:29:41 PST 2008

Hi Michael, I have a practical question - sorry, guys - were you looking for
me? I didn't recieve an answer to my private letter, so decide to ask you
through list.

for those who is interested, the Open Space Technology: user's guide by
Harrison Owen IN RUSSIAN is promised to be published on the 10-th of
February, you can order books on the address 015 at polybook.org the name of
the publisher - Tatiana  Korobeinikova - for those in Russia the price will
be 500 roubles, delivery -free, it could be sent with the payment on
delivery,  for those who is outside Russia - please contact Tatiana for bank
accounts numbers and so on.

I wish you all the best
Elena Marchuk
Novosibirsk