an agenda for strengthening democracy in the US?

Michael Wood mjwood at admin.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 4 16:47:01 PST 2008

Raffi

Not long after the appointment of our current Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, he called a national summit with broad based community participation to name issues of importance for the country for the next 20 years. Here's the link:
http://www.australia2020.gov.au/

Despite the inevitable murmurings of cynicism there was, as far as I can see, a lot of positive energy created.

We did our best to draw the attention of the organisers to Open Space, which I believe would have made the summit even better, but to no avail.

Sounds like you might have some good opportunities emerging there.

Michael Wood