Devoted and Disgruntled Open Space Event, 10/11/12 January, London.

Melanie Rashbrooke melanie at improbable.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 02:35:41 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I have just joined the OS list. I am working with Improbable and wanted to
invite you to our next annual Open Space event called Devoted and
Disgruntled 4: What are we doing about theatre? which Phelim is
facilitating. This is an opportunity for the theatre and performing
community to gather in Open Space and work on what could be improved; the
things that we are passionate about and the things we wish were different.

If you are interested in attending or finding out more about the event you
can view the invitation and access information by following this link:
http://www.improbable.co.uk/show_example.asp?item_id=17

I look forward to meeting you at D&D4.

Best wishes,

Melanie