books about being human?

Worsley, Stuart sworsley at snvworld.org
Wed Aug 27 22:41:12 PDT 2008

Burning All Illusions, David Edwards, 1995 (Also published under the
Title "Dare to be Human")

Enjoy

Stuart Worsley

Director, Kenya and Sudan

Head of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - East and Southern Africa

Head of Livestock Value Chain Development - East and Southern Africa

SNV - The Netherlands Development Organisation

Ngong Lane, Off Ngong Road

P.O.Box 30776 - 00100

Nairobi, Kenya

Tel:       +254 (0)20 387 3656