books about being human?

Susan M Kerr susan.kerr at aurora.org
Wed Aug 27 12:46:55 PDT 2008

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen which I read earlier this year sticks in
my mind/heart pretty strongly.

Also everything I have read by Parker Palmer and Frederick Buechner,
nonfiction and fiction alike, I have found pretty amazing.

"McIntosh, Carey" <cmcintosh at eme.crs.org>
Sent by: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
08/27/2008 02:04 PM
Please respond to
OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

cc

Subject
Re: books about being human?

The Sparrow, by Mary Doria Russell.