WOSonOS -and- future years and locations [long]

Steven "Doc" List doc at anotherthought.com
Mon Aug 25 05:31:29 PDT 2008

I, for one, am perfectly happy to have whoever shows up issue the
invitations and make the decisions.  While I might have been willing
to do almost anything to be at WOSonOS in San Francisco, the cosmos
had other plans for me (I was away from home for 5 out of 7 weeks as
it was, including celebrating my 32nd wedding anniversary by phone
while in Toronto).

I applaud, appreciate, and admire those of you who have put in so much
work to continue this and make it available to the rest of us.

I hope to be able to attend next year's or the one the year after.
And if I don't, then I hope that those who do will continue the work
that has gone on thus far, and continue - so ably and with such good
spirit - to represent those of us who cannot be there.

Yours in Open Space,

Doc