A word from HO

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 22 07:29:19 PDT 2008

Hi Harrison, Viv,  Ashley and All,

I was asked, a short time ago to open space for a group wanting to
set up a community garden in the town where I now live.
At the exact moment when I was about to hunt through my archives to
work out how many break-out spaces we'll need,  you asked that very
question, Ashley.
I had the benefit of several answers from experienced facilitators to
set my mind at rest.
Then I went to see the meeting venue last night, and everything we'll
need is there for the participants to use - some wonderful spaces in
a beautiful church.

Last night the 2 main planners asked me to speak with the committee,
who is planning the event, tomorrow morning.
I needed a handy summary of Open Space to give the group.
Your talk gave me exactly what I needed, Harrison, via your
recording, Viv.
In 5 minutes, I found as much detail as I can remember to pass on to
the committee.
Lovely.
Thank you, Harrison
.
I can almost taste the crunchy veges from the future garden.
Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself!

Only problem is, as a relative newcomer to the town, I think I
probably need to stay out of the small groups for this meeting.
Perhaps I can persuade someone else to take on facilitation of the
next gathering, if there is one, so I can join in more fully.

Regards,
Allison.
PS Our daughter is getting married in 3 weeks - weddings must be in
the air!
Any hints, Harrison?