A Common Consensus

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Thu Aug 14 07:23:21 PDT 2008

I appreciate your keeping our eye on the magic of emergent systems,
Harrison, where things continuously seek pattern and differentiation
simultaneously. This invites the frame of consensus as both seeking sameness
within uniqueness and uniqueness within sameness. The tension energizes, as
you remind us, the rich creative space of both-and. We place a false and
unnecessary constraint on the system and the possibility space when we try
to seek either sameness or uniqueness exclusively. So, "and" is one of the
most space opening words in our common language.

Best,

Jack

Jack Ricchiuto
DesigningLife.com / 216.373.7475 (EST)