WOSonOS and then she wrote...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Aug 8 09:32:30 PDT 2008

Thanks, Michael -

Michael wrote:  ...and will or when there be a page or pdf for the
proceedings, so that we can link from openspaceworld.org?  does this exist
already somewhere i've missed?

Our Host Team is just returning from taking some time to rest
post-conference.

We are now working on completing the Book of Proceedings and will certainly
contact you to help us post it at openspaceworld - and thank you in advance
for your help.

A note to those of you WOSonOS participants who transcribed notes onto your
own computers - do send me any session notes you may have so we can be sure
to have captured everything everyone has transcribed, to put into the Book -
thanks!

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator