need your help in 2 areas

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 04:42:10 PDT 2008

Hi everbody,

We need some information and pictures for 2 areas  to work with OST.

Firstly we need some pictures from ost events with large groups, the pictures should help us to introduce the system and the atmosphere.

Secondly we need some good and new examples of experiences where ost was applied to determine company mission and vision.

We want to enrich our presentation with your examples.

Thanks

Funda Oral
fundaoral at gmail.com ( for pictures )
funda at aatorganizasyon.com