need OS event on east coast (usa)

James Sheldon queerpedagogue at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:51:58 PDT 2008

I don't see why he couldn't be invited to *participate* in an open
space...  I mean, with the law of two feet, the butterfly, and the
bumblebee a participant can float around like a reporter might like
to...

@james

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Michael Herman
<michael at michaelherman.com> wrote:
> another request for help... this time looking for an os event on the
> american east coast for a DC-based reporter who wants to do a story.  here's
> what he wrote to me...
>
> I'm a staff writer for the (London) Guardian newspaper, based here in our
> Washington DC office. Among other things, I write a weekly column on
> psychology, from social psychology research and workplace/organisational
> psychology to highly questionable New Age things, via self-help books and
> personal development courses.
>
> For a long time now I've wanted to write about OST, so I'm scrabbling around
> for a way in which I might be able to see it in action, preferably not a
> million miles from DC.
>
> i know, i know, there are no observers in open space... and... can we find
> him somethign to watch?  you can contact him directly at
> mailto:oliver.burkeman at guardian.co.uk
>
> thanks, michael
>

> --
>
> Michael Herman
> Michael Herman Associates
>
> http://www.michaelherman.com
> http://www.ronanparktrail.com
> http://www.chicagoconservationcorps.org
> http://www.openspaceworld.org
>
> 312-280-7838 (mobile)
> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

@@@
James Sheldon
Graduate Student, Education: Equity and Social Justice, San Francisco
State University
Special Education Paraprofessional, San Francisco Unified School District
@@@