Finn's bear is safe

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:38:21 PDT 2008

Dear Caitlin,

How good to know that Finn's bear is on its way home!

It makes me think about the place of the Bear in the Open Space menagerie.
Maybe something about patience and endurance in love? Going away for a while
and coming home at last? Something about the sometimes quick, sometimes
slow, cyclical rhythm of exuberance, and sadness, and celebration?

Thank you for sharing the happy resolution!

love, Christy

--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
Seattle, WA