Finn's bear is safe

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:59:33 PDT 2008

In the very last minutes of OsOnOs in San Francisco - our son Finn tossed
his teddy bear into the air in a joyful moment and astonishingly it did not
come down again as it had landed in the lighting bowl way up in the
ceiling.  There were many tears and the summoning of the longest ladders and
kind helpers but nothing could reach his beloved bear, and we headed out on
our camping trip sans bear with a sad boy.
This week the big ladders were called in and the staff at the Presidio
rescued Finn's bear, and Jeff Aitken is kindly mailing him home for Finn.
Thanks Jeff!
Just wanted to give the happy ending to those of you who were there and
helping and consoling.
All is well and Finn sends out his thanks for all your help.

Thanks again for a great time in San Francisco.  It was wonderful to finally
meet so many of you.

Cheers,

Caitlin.

--
"It all turns out to be a gift."
Byron Katie.

CAITLIN M FROST
Facilitation, Coaching, Project Management,
Principal - Harvest Moon Consultants Ltd.