A word from HO - and Clauses in The Law

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 22 17:27:05 PDT 2008

Hi Raffi,
The mercy is, that, Open Space being Open Space, you need not usually
stay somewhere if you are having a hard time listening etc.

Instead, you can use a Clause of The Law of Two Feet, one of which
could be called - The Hum of Two Drums (eardrums, of course).
Other parts of the Law could be:
The Plod of One Bod (much the same as the Original Law, but this
might simply involve restless anatomy, and a need to wriggle or dance
and stay, rather than a bee or butterfly flap-and-alight-elsewhere).
The Spy of Two Eyes - such as following a glorious 'flirt'  of nature
through the window, while staying present in the room.
(For 'flirt', see Arnold Mindell - http://www.aamindell.net/evolution-
of-process-theory.htm)

Thing is, HO's recorded talk exactly 'hit the spot' for me, even
though I have heard and read similar words before.
I needed them again last night.
My eardrums were Humming for a Summary.
The talk meant I could have More Laze in my Days.
It helped me to loosen my stays!

I guess there are lots more aspects to The Law of Two Feet in the
ethers.
Do you use any?

Thanks for your musing inspiration and your book and CD suggestions
too, Raffi.
Hoo-roo (Australian for "See ya later")
Allison
Soon I'm off to my garden committee meeting on a rather pleasant
cloudy and breezy morning.