Initiation

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Apr 7 12:16:56 PDT 2008

What?!?...you mean, all these years I have been breaking vials of scented
oil over people's heads and teaching them secret handshakes, and now you
tell me it just means "getting started?"

Wish I'd known that sooner...

:-)

Chris

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Doug Couch <CouchDouglas at aol.com> wrote:

>  What is so wonderful is that what has been regarded as esoteric for so
> long, is actually exoteric in availability and access. Although I am not
> actually involved in OS as yet, from what I'm reading, it seems that is
> precisely the function it performs, opening the mind to see beyond its
> conditioned, self-and-other-imposed limitations of viewpoint and more. -
> Doug
>

> Dear Artur,
> in your quote of the translation of "iniciação"
> it is called "exoteric" practice which is the opposite, I think, of
> esotric. I have always called Open Space Technology an exoteric method
> it being very transparent with no mumbojumbo or secret parts visible
> only to the "inner circle" ....
> So calling it an initiation is not attaching "esoteric" to it in my line
> of thinking
> Greetings from Berlin
> mmp

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com