Initiation

Doug Couch CouchDouglas at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 17:06:16 PDT 2008

What is so wonderful is that what has been regarded as esoteric for so  long,
is actually exoteric in availability and access. Although I am not  actually
involved in OS as yet, from what I'm reading, it seems that is  precisely the
function it performs, opening the mind to see beyond its  conditioned,
self-and-other-imposed limitations of viewpoint and more. -  Doug

Dear  Artur,
in your quote of the translation of "iniciação"
it is called  "exoteric" practice which is the opposite, I think, of
esotric. I have  always called Open Space Technology an exoteric method
it being very  transparent with no mumbojumbo or secret parts visible
only to the "inner  circle" ....
So calling it an initiation is not attaching "esoteric" to it  in my line
of thinking
Greetings from  Berlin
mmp