Possible OS facilitator for July 24, USA

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Apr 24 06:07:46 PDT 2008

Hello, dear colleagues –

A client of mine may be seeking an Open Space facilitator for a half-day
OS on July 24 this year in one of the southern states of the USA.  Or: she
may be deciding to shift her dates and not use Open Space.

I will be at the World Open Space on Open Space on July 24, so I will be
unable to facilitate their meeting (as I will be doing at other times in
the year for them).  I know and am delighted that many of you will be
joining us for the WOSonOS – however if any of you are experienced in OS
and will not be joining us, perhaps you will be interested in being
considered for this job.

If so, please send me a few paragraphs describing your OS experience and a
selection of what you have done with a selection of clients. Please
include your OS work with non-profit / social service organizations.

I shall pass this information along to my client. As I say she is
currently considering whether to use Open Space on this half-day or to
switch to another approach for that day.  So it is not a sure thing but if
she goes with OS I would like to pass along a few colleagues’ names to
her.

Thank you so much – please contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

Cheers from sunny Berkeley California,
Lisa