Use the baloons

Галина Царькова galatsarkova at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 07:23:57 PDT 2008

Dear all colliquaes!

I was very interested to read stories about  using balloons.

We have OS Event in Kazan city with the Minister of Tourism and Youth
of Tatarstan Republic.

It was very difficult to explain to this organisation what kind of Room we
have to prepare for

about 400 people(they were students and NGOs which take part in
constructtion movement, during summer holidays they are working for money)

The Minister of Tourism was very active in Youth Movement of Clubs of FUN
and SMART(very famous in Russia), when he was a student,
and he built special Theatre for these events.

5 howers we prepare this place and we have difficulties with marking of
spaces for small groups and also we have not enough space for all people,
and we used differnt color balloons,

with a  figures 1,2,3... seats were even on scene, imitate of some part of
hall circle.

All participants were moved through hall and it was very easy to find and
see  them when and where small groups are working.

it was our first experience for such lager group, but we feel ed very high
level of energy in this place, the most great in my practice of OS? it was
in 2006.

--
Tsarkova Galina,
Moscow