struggling with a client to create time and space (rather long)

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 2 18:48:28 PDT 2008

Gerardo--

When I had a similar situation, I have told the sponsor that they simply
tell people to come and go when they can (like the Law of Mobility);
that they need not be there for the whole time.

That seems to help quell the fears. Your client is probably thinking of
the usual talking heads kind of event, and people don't want to miss the
stage-setting speeches. Those don't exist here.

			:- Doug. Germann