Weekly Community Gathering Flyer/slide show: feedback requested

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Sat Sep 8 05:28:47 PDT 2007

Patricia, Could you make your neighborhood open spaces slide show
easier to use? It would help me to know how many slides there are,
and to be able to go to the slide where I left off, or where I want
to reread something, by clicking on (say) #25. I'd also prefer the
letters to just be there instead of coming up one at a time. (I
looked at most of it at myspace; I couldn't use the other link.)

Diane