OSONOS-by-the-Sea

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Sep 7 04:39:57 PDT 2007

Invite that fabulously generous person to the OSonOS in San Francisco!

mmp

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:31:32 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Deborah Hartmann <deborah at hartmann.net>
Subject: Re: Art of Hosting

--------------030302030309010600010706

Oh, what a beautiful site.
http://www.artofhosting.org/thepractice/
Thank you.
deb

--

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Improvement Coach

"My advice is to do it by the book,
get good at the practices,
then do as you will.
Many people want to skip to step three.
How do they know? " -- Ron Jeffries

--------------030302030309010600010706

<head>
</head>
Oh, what a beautiful site. <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.artofhosting.org/thepractice/">http://www.artofhosting.org/thepractice/</a><br>
Thank you.<br>
deb<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="60">--

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Improvement Coach
InfoQ.com/Agile Lead Editor
deborah.hartmann.net
416.996.4337

"My advice is to do it by the book,
get good at the practices,
then do as you will.
Many people want to skip to step three.
How do they know? " -- Ron Jeffries </pre>