More about Rewild Camp OS

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Wed Sep 5 13:24:01 PDT 2007

Reminds me of an outdoor event about 10 years ago. We held it at a park.
Green grass. Sunny, clear skies. Babbling brook nearby. Had a main picnic
area where we gathered. Super break-out spaces around groves of trees, etc.
I do think the land held us well.

The funny part was when trying to harvest and hear learnings, the group
gathered. As fate would have it, the truck that pumps out the septic tanks
happened to come at that time. The sound was too loud to work with. But it
did infuse and inspire many jokes about freeing ourselves of the sh** that
was piling up.

Outdoor surprises...

Tenneson Woolf

tenneson at berkana.org
801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change
tenneson_woolf at byu.edu
www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu
801 422 2665